Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Covid Safety Protocols
These are just some of the ways we are working to keep our staff and customers safe:
- Upon entry there will be a quick screening, please review all questions listed and answer honestly.
- An employee will be happy to greet you and answer any questions. Please note that we are limiting people in the store.
- There will be customer tracking, a name and phone number will be required to be given upon entrance to the dealership. This is required by Public Health agencies to facilitate contact tracing.
- All staff and customers are required to wear a mask indoors and/or within two meters of others.
- Car door handles, steering wheel, gear shifter and seats are sanitized prior to customer viewing.
- All keys will be sanitized prior to handing over to customers.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Plexiglass barriers have been placed at work stations.
- Hand sanitizer is easily accessible from multiple points in the showroom.
- Open communication is kept between employees, and feedback is welcome from both employees and customers.
We will review and will adjust the way we conduct business as we see fit for the health and safety of our staff and customers.